Proximity is committed to complying with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and protecting personal information that you share with us.
All information collected by Proximity is collected for performing our functions and providing our services. Personal information about visitors to the Site is primarily collected when knowingly and voluntarily submitted.
Generally, Proximity will obtain personal information directly from you. For the site to operate effectively, access to personally identifiable information may be required, such as your name, address or email address.
If you obtain services through Proximity, You hereby consent to the collection of your personal information and device data in accordance with this policy
When you visit the Site we receive information from your browser and information knowingly and voluntarily submitted by you. This information may be collected, recorded, stored and used by us. The primary purpose is for providing and marketing our services, or information relating to those services, to you.
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this Site including which pages you visit and the length of time you remain on those pages;
- information that you provide for the purpose of using the Site or our services;
- information about transactions carried out over this Site;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our services; and
- other information that you send to us.
Using Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the Site;
- personalise the Site for you;
- enable your access to and use of our services;
- publish information about you on the Site;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- send you marketing communications; and
- handle complaints.
Security of Information
We will not sell your information to anyone else.
Access to Information
Subject to the exceptions set out in the Privacy Act, you have the right to seek access to and correction of the personal information which we hold about you by contacting us via email (details below). We may require you to verify your identity and to specify what information you require.
This Policy will be reviewed from time to time to take account of new laws and technology, changes to our operations and practices and the changing operating environment.
Phone 1800 959 885
The Site may contain links to other websites.
You acknowledge that any third party information, server or software is outside of the control of Proximity. We make no representation or warranty in relation to, and assume no responsibility for, the accuracy or completeness of third party content or the privacy practices of any third parties.