Phone: 1800 959 885
Mobile: 0414 869 074
Procurement and Tendering experience
Andrew has more than 15 years experience procuring and tendering a range of products and services on behalf of the Australian Government and private and not-for-profit organisations. For example, he has led the end to end procurement process to:
- Secure maritime sustainment services for the Australian Border Force
- Establish a government panel of energy efficiency advisors for the Department of Industry, Tourism and Resources
- Acquire a range of COTS products to support a major Defence acquisition contract
- Renew the residential maintenance contractor base for Defence Housing Australia
- Undertake a stocktake of carbon capture and storage projects across the world for the Department of Industry, Tourism and Resources
- Establish new wide area network (WAN) services contracts for 56 schools for Catholic Education as well as a new electricity agreement
This work has regularly involved developing a procurement strategy and plan, approach to market documentation, procurement policy compliance, tender evaluation, procurement risk management, evaluation plans, evaluation training and coordination, designing performance frameworks, establishing appropriate tools and templates to support delivery, and managing various support staff.
Andrew is an experienced consultant with expertise in business strategy, organisational improvement, program design and delivery, contract management and procurement.
He is an outstanding communicator, relationship builder and stakeholder manager, possessing both public and private sector experience. He has worked with national and foreign governments, multinational and domestic industry, and various not-for-profit and research organisations.
His unique skill set is often applied in organisations seeking to innovate, improve performance and navigate complex challenges. Andrew is a natural problem solver and has a strong track record delivering exceptional results of local, national and international significance.
Andrew is passionate about projects that deliver positive societal outcomes and lift organisational capability especially in the areas of renewable energy, sustainability, and education.
When not working, Andrew enjoys time with his family and friends, being out and about in the great outdoors (walking his pampered Cavoodle, cycling, surfing and fishing), and sampling good food and wines.