Phone: 1800 959 885
Mobile: 0414 869 074
Project and Program Management experience
Andrew is a seasoned project and program manager. Trained in the PMBOK methodology, Andrew has had the opportunity to deploy his skills in local, national, and international settings delivering high quality results on time and budget. Notably Andrew has:
- Managed an international consortium of contractors to undertake a stocktake of all Carbon Capture and Storage projects across the world covering development status, costs, business case and investment drivers, research networks, regulatory regimes, and key barriers and challenges to commercialisation. This resulted in a set of landmark publications and policy advice for the Group of Eight (G8), the International Energy Agency and a larger international audience of 29 national governments and over 300 industry and research organisations.
- Led major tender and procurement exercises on behalf of Australian Border Force, Defence Housing Australia, Department of Industry, Tourism and Resources and Catholic Education.
- Led trial energy efficiency assessments over a two year period with up to six major energy-using corporations (e.g. Alcoa, Orica, Coles, BP) to cultivate change champions for the Energy Efficiency Opportunities program.
- Managed a set of operational reviews across Catholic Education to improve student outcomes, lift operational efficiency through improved systems and process, and improve staff productivity.
- Established and managed a PMO to support delivery and coordination of an organisation-wide transformation program at Catholic Education.
Andrew is an experienced consultant with expertise in business strategy, organisational improvement, program design and delivery, contract management and procurement.
He is an outstanding communicator, relationship builder and stakeholder manager, possessing both public and private sector experience. He has worked with national and foreign governments, multinational and domestic industry, and various not-for-profit and research organisations.
His unique skill set is often applied in organisations seeking to innovate, improve performance and navigate complex challenges. Andrew is a natural problem solver and has a strong track record delivering exceptional results of local, national and international significance.
Andrew is passionate about projects that deliver positive societal outcomes and lift organisational capability especially in the areas of renewable energy, sustainability, and education.
When not working, Andrew enjoys time with his family and friends, being out and about in the great outdoors (walking his pampered Cavoodle, cycling, surfing and fishing), and sampling good food and wines.