Phone: 1800 959 885
Mobile: 0412 719 834
Project and Program Management experience
Jenifer is a qualified and experienced accountant and a Fellow of CPA Australia. She has held Senior Executive positions with responsibility for Program Management and Service Delivery for all Corporate Services functions at the QAO. Prior to joining Proximity, Jenifer was a Director of Alliance Consulting Group, and undertook a number of major assignments reviewing Program Management and Performance, including
- Brisbane City Council, City Fleet – Program review including systems, customer satisfaction, organisational and staffing arrangements, and financial performance
- Services Australia, Online Communication Service Offer Review – included organisational review (structure, task and work analysis); development of service standards; change management strategy; workforce plan and implementation plan
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade – Review of Overseas Conditions of Service Arrangements including all allowances and their bases and calculation, payroll management, eligibility, fringe benefits tax implications, management for other agencies for overseas staff, and development of recommendations
- Passports Australia – Implementation of M Series Passport Program
- Department of Primary Industries, Queensland Government – Review of business processes in relation to the administration of the Agricultural Industry Development Program Grant Scheme; Development of recommendations for improvements in grant administration processes; and Development of a Fraud Control Policy for use by DPI across the department and particularly in relation to grant administration and collaborative research projects.
- National Capital Authority – Program Review of Financial Operations – Review of business processes, policies and procedures, and develop Financial Management Policies & Procedural Manual, and Review of financial systems user documentation, and develop Systems Operating Procedures
Jenifer is an experienced consultant with expertise in organisational planning and transformation, governance and business performance, financial strategy and management, procurement, and people strategy and management. She has completed many consulting assignments for many Federal and State government agencies including Workforce Planning Reviews, Learning and Development Reviews, Costing and Pricing Analysis for User Charging Arrangements, and Financial Analysis and modelling for complex procurement projects. Prior to joining Proximity, Jenifer was a Director of Alliance Consulting Group with over 20 years of consulting experience, and before that, was an Assistant Auditor-General with the Queensland Audit Office. Jenifer is an FCPA, with additional HR and Taxation Law qualifications, and she also holds Team Management Profile and Linking Leader Profile accreditations from Team Management Systems. Jenifer lives on a farm with her family, is a passionate permaculture farmer and gardener, creates woven art works and bespoke fabrics using alpaca fibre, and can occasionally be found behind a keyboard in an impromptu band!