Phone: 1800 959 885
Mobile: 02 6201 8687
Risk Management and Compliance experience
Lyndel has spent over a decade working with risk and has a deep understanding of how to enhance risk management practices in the public sector. She has experience helping clients to anticipate and minimise risks, and recognises that each unique setting needs a tailored and proportionate risk management strategy.
Lyndel can assist with:
- Undertaking analysis and preparing assessments to clearly articulate the risk environment;
- Improving risk management decisions through appropriate data analytics;
- Communicating with staff, clients and organisational leadership about how to fold risk management principles into best business practices.
Following 12 years in the public sector, Lyndel brings her deep knowledge of the Australian and international security environments – including the operational, legislative and strategic challenges ahead – to the Proximity team.
Lyndel is an award-winning leader whose approach combines several key strengths:
- a focus on collaboration and agility, to achieve a tailored solution each time;
- high-level accountability and discipline, gained from a career engaging with risk and opportunity;
- unique insights developed during a decade of networking in her field, including a period in Parliament House supporting the highest levels of government.
Lyndel is highly accomplished in policy and program delivery. She combines exceptional attention to detail with a depth of academic and professional knowledge to foster high-quality and genuinely innovative outcomes.
Lyndel holds a Master of Criminology and degrees in Science and the Arts. Away from work she can be found in her veggie patch or enjoying a paella in the garden with friends and family.