Expert AdvisorFederal Government Lead - Procurement & Tendering / Contract & Vendor Management
Lead: Federal Government Lead - Procurement & Tendering / Contract & Vendor Management
Phone: 1800 959 885
Mobile: 0413 580 005
Peter is a Certified Management Consultant with more than 25 years experience providing management consulting and commercial services to government organisations within Australia and New Zealand.
He has led significant complex commercial negotiations for a wide range of products and services.
These include negotiations for panel arrangements and individual sourcing projects at whole of government, multi-agency and individual agency levels.
His experience spans a wide range of service domains, including:
- ICT hardware, including mainframes, servers, network equipment, desktops and other end user devices;
- Software and associated support services;
- Managed services, including large scale ICT outsourcing;
- Telecommunications equipment and managed services;
- Business Process Outsourcing, including for call centre services, corporate services; records management, print management, print production, graphic design, warehouse and distribution, property management and valuation services, Agency Services (eg. Medicare online services, Passport interviews) etc.
- other products and services
Peter is a Certified Management Consultant with more than twenty five years experience providing services to public sector organisations including for Commonwealth, State and Local Government in Australia and in New Zealand.
He has worked on major transformation programs leading to improved government services on a local, national and global basis.
Peter is an experienced consultant, facilitator and negotiator and has extensive experience in complex procurement, contract negotiations and mediations, contract management and service delivery management.
He has also worked with a number of organisations in service delivery reform, strategic and operational planning, process modelling and analysis, business process improvement, business continuity and disaster recovery planning and governance.
When not working, Peter enjoys time on his farm near Braidwood NSW and is an active member of the NSW Rural Fire Service. He received a NSW Premier’s Bushfire Emergency Citation for his involvement in suppressing the Black Summer Fires of 2019-20