Expert AdvisorFederal Government Lead - Procurement & Tendering / Contract & Vendor Management
Lead: Federal Government Lead - Procurement & Tendering / Contract & Vendor Management
Phone: 1800 959 885
Mobile: 0413 580 005
Risk Management and Compliance experience
Peter is a Certified Management Consultant with more than 25 years experience providing management consulting services to government organisations within Australia and internationally.
He has worked across all levels of government in Australia, including Commonwealth, State and Local Government.
Peter has undertaken a number of projects within this domain including:
- risk assessment and development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans for the Communications Division of the Department of Human Services
- risk assessment and development and testing of business continuity and disaster recovery plans for Passport operations, including supply chain partners, for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- risk assessment and development of business continuity plans for the Defence Service Centre, a global Human Resources contact centre providing online and call centre based services to Defence personnel
- risk assessment for change management and implementation of the M-Series passport
- risk assessment and pre-implementation review of SAP financials cut-over for APSC
- Risk assessment and business continuity plans for Noosa Shire Council
Peter has also undertaken risk assessments as part of commercial sourcing programs and in relation to program and project management activities.
He has undertaken formal risk management studies at the Centre for Continuing Education at the Australian National University.
Peter is a Certified Management Consultant with more than twenty five years experience providing services to public sector organisations including for Commonwealth, State and Local Government in Australia and in New Zealand.
He has worked on major transformation programs leading to improved government services on a local, national and global basis.
Peter is an experienced consultant, facilitator and negotiator and has extensive experience in complex procurement, contract negotiations and mediations, contract management and service delivery management.
He has also worked with a number of organisations in service delivery reform, strategic and operational planning, process modelling and analysis, business process improvement, business continuity and disaster recovery planning and governance.
When not working, Peter enjoys time on his farm near Braidwood NSW and is an active member of the NSW Rural Fire Service. He received a NSW Premier’s Bushfire Emergency Citation for his involvement in suppressing the Black Summer Fires of 2019-20