Special AdvisorNational Lead - Probity
Lead: National Lead - Probity
Phone: 1800 959 885
Mobile: 0477 370 200
Sarah has provided probity services to various Australian Government departments on complex, high value projects. For example, Sarah has:
- Conducted probity training
- Drafted probity policies, plans and templates
- Provided probity advice on sensitive and complex issues
- Undertaken probity audits and reviews of procurement processes.
Examples of projects Sarah has provided probity advice on include:
- Advising and undertaking a ‘health check’ for ActewAGL
- Advising the Digital Transformation Agency on the MyGov upgrade
- Providing probity advice on large whole-of-government procurements.
Sarah Colman is a Special Advisor at Proximity with deep experience in commercial law, complex technology contracts, procurement and probity.
Sarah currently assists and advises government clients on a broad range of commercial legal issues, complex procurements and probity, as well as commercial strategy.
Sarah has spent many years as in-house legal counsel at two large technology companies and understands the complexities of large Information Technology (IT) and technology contracts.
Sarah has extensive experience advising on government bid responses for vendors and understands the common concerns large technology companies often seek to address when negotiating.
Sarah takes a pragmatic and practical approach to legal issues, while ensuring risk is managed appropriately.
Sarah has a Bachelor Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Science (Psychology) from the Australian National University.
Sarah is a keen horse rider, skier and mountain biker and loves getting outdoors around Canberra and the NSW South Coast.