We have applied financial advisory skills across a broad range of government procurement projects.
We understand the difficulty in properly estimating the costs of activities during long-lasting government contracts and use our broad knowledge in various cost-estimating techniques to inform your decision-making process.
Sharing these techniques and models, we have been able to successfully guide our clients with value for money and total cost of ownership decisions and provide reliable costs’ forecasts.
Our comprehensive financial advisory capabilities include:
- Cost modelling and cost and benefit analysis
- Specialist skills in modelling for government procurement initiatives.
Skills and expertise
We apply the right model to each specific client need and ensure the best outcomes.
We have been able to help our clients through the development and implementation of a range of modelling techniques, including:
- Cash flow models to help predict funding and guide investment decision-making
- Resource-based models used to help understand the full cost of an activity
- Tender prediction models to ascertain market conditions
- Total cost of ownership and value for money simulations.
FinalistAustralian Law Awards2021
Employer of Choice
FinalistAustralian Financial Review2020
BOSS Best Places to Work List
WinnerMy Business Awards2020
Professional Services Business of the Year
FinalistAustralian Law Awards2020
Employer of Choice
Top 10 Procurement Consulting / Professional Services Companies
ALPMA / Lexis Nexis Thought Leadership Awards
WinnerAustralasian Lawyer Magazine2016
Top 30 Innovative Firms of the Year
Commonwealth Panels and Marketplaces
- Airservices Australia Procurement and Resources Panel
- Australian Government ABS Privacy Services Panel
- Australian Government AFP Capability Support Services Panel
- Australian Government Aged Care Policy Panel
- Australian Government DTA Cloud Services Panel
- Australian Government DTA Digital Marketplace
- Defence Negotiation Services Panel
- Defence Support Services Panel
State and Territory Panels and Marketplaces
- ACT Government Light Rail Stage 2 Advisors Panel
- ACT Professional Advisory Services Panel
- Victorian eServices Register
- Victorian Professional Advisory Services Panel
We are a leading provider of integrated consulting, commercial and legal services to government and large organisations.
We collaborate with you to overcome challenges and achieve excellent outcomes. By creating an exceptional workplace culture, we equip our people with the confidence and knowledge to find the ‘right fit’ solution for your needs.
Clients can engage us for our respective expertise in legal, procurement, program, project and management consulting; but more notably, we offer the full suite of support on projects. We advise from start to finish, with Proximity consultants working seamlessly with Proximity lawyers and commercial advisors to deliver the intended project outcome.
Our team members are true experts in their field, who share their insights generously, at every step of the way.
Advantages of Proximity include:
Intensive support — dedicated resources working directly with your team.
No increase to your head count — the flexibility to scale up and down as required.
High quality — highly regarded practitioners that understand your sector.
Fresh approach — the flexibility and varied experience of external advisors and the intimate knowledge and commercial focus of an in-house team.
Tailored pricing — pricing solutions that suit your needs; whether you require price certainty or flexible pricing solutions that allow you to deal with uncertain demand.
Value for money — our model eliminates expensive overheads; and you benefit from the savings.
The Proximity difference means you:
- You won’t need to engage multiple providers on projects
- You will have a customised service delivery
- The team you work with will be handpicked to meet your project needs, with the right skills and the right size
- You will achieve an efficient delivery, through industry best practice and innovative approaches
- Integrity and traceability will be evident throughout the engagement
- You can have complete confidence that the outcome is delivered, with value for money.