Services we offer
Performance Based Contracting
Procurement Reviews and Improvement
Our expert Advisors provide innovative and best practice solutions to support a range of major government projects and procurements.
We take the time to understand the objectives of each procurement activity and develop strategies with our clients to ensure that its implementation clearly aligns to their tactical and strategic objectives.
Our Advisors are handpicked so we can tailor procurement management teams with the best skill set to:
- Create strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Fit the culture of the client area
- Solve the procurement need.
Skills and expertise
We provide high-quality procurement and tendering support through a range of delivery methods, including on-site, advisory and consultancy services.
We design, structure, draft and implement sound but practical procurement strategies and documentation that is tailored for the size and scale of the activity.
We have a well-established reputation as a trusted procurement management team that works hard to create strong relationships with our clients.
We specialise in delivering throughout the entire procurement life cycle, including:
- Conceptualising and developing the strategy for delivery, planning, development of approach to market documentation
- Leading competitive dialogue processes, such as interactive tendering and offer definition improvement activities
- Managing evaluation and negotiations.
FinalistTelstra Best of Business Awards2022
State Finalist ACT - Building Communities
FinalistAustralian Law Awards2021
Employer of Choice
FinalistAustralian Financial Review2020
BOSS Best Places to Work List
WinnerMy Business Awards2020
Professional Services Business of the Year
FinalistAustralian Law Awards2020
Employer of Choice
Top 10 Procurement Consulting / Professional Services Companies
ALPMA / Lexis Nexis Thought Leadership Awards
WinnerAustralasian Lawyer Magazine2016
Top 30 Innovative Firms of the Year
Commonwealth Panels and Marketplaces
- Australian Government Management Advisory Services Panel
- Airservices Australia Procurement and Resources Panel
- Australian Government ABS Privacy Services Panel
- Australian Government AFP Capability Support Services Panel
- Australian Government Aged Care Policy Panel
- Australian Government DTA Cloud Services Panel
- Australian Government DTA Digital Marketplace
- Defence Negotiation Services Panel
- Defence Support Services Panel
State and Territory Panels and Marketplaces
- ACT Government Light Rail Stage 2 Advisors Panel
- ACT Professional Advisory Services Panel
- Victorian eServices Register
- Victorian Professional Advisory Services Panel
Federal Government Lead - Procurement & Tendering / Contract & Vendor Management
National Lead - Procurement & Tendering / Contract and Vendor Management
Expert Advisor | Proximity
M 0413 580 005
We are a leading provider of integrated consulting, commercial and legal services to government and large organisations.
We collaborate with you to overcome challenges and achieve excellent outcomes. By creating an exceptional workplace culture, we equip our people with the confidence and knowledge to find the ‘right fit’ solution for your needs.
Clients can engage us for our respective expertise in legal, procurement, program, project and management consulting; but more notably, we offer the full suite of support on projects. We advise from start to finish, with Proximity consultants working seamlessly with Proximity lawyers and commercial advisors to deliver the intended project outcome.
Our team members are true experts in their field, who share their insights generously, at every step of the way.
Advantages of Proximity include:
Intensive support — dedicated resources working directly with your team.
No increase to your head count — the flexibility to scale up and down as required.
High quality — highly regarded practitioners that understand your sector.
Fresh approach — the flexibility and varied experience of external advisors and the intimate knowledge and commercial focus of an in-house team.
Tailored pricing — pricing solutions that suit your needs; whether you require price certainty or flexible pricing solutions that allow you to deal with uncertain demand.
Value for money — our model eliminates expensive overheads; and you benefit from the savings.
The Proximity difference means you:
- You won’t need to engage multiple providers on projects
- You will have a customised service delivery
- The team you work with will be handpicked to meet your project needs, with the right skills and the right size
- You will achieve an efficient delivery, through industry best practice and innovative approaches
- Integrity and traceability will be evident throughout the engagement
- You can have complete confidence that the outcome is delivered, with value for money.