We build a bridge between the technical and human sides of cybersecurity.
We help our clients develop a strong understanding of their risks and opportunities in cyber space so they are confident about how they’ve chosen to handle them.
It’s easy to become overwhelmed by the rapidly moving threat environment of the cyber world.
Our team’s lived experience with the highs and lows of the digital age, and future-oriented solutions, means our clients can be confident they have a model that future proofs their online presence and interactions.
We combine our cybersecurity expertise with our skills in consulting, change management, and risk evaluations to ensure that the solutions we develop are well balanced, effective and can be easily implemented.
Skills and expertise
Our team has diverse cybersecurity experience from a range of organisations and fields. This ensures that we’re able to tackle whatever challenges our clients have to deal with.
We stay on top of the trends so that our clients know they’re getting the latest industry understandings, grounded by our depth of expertise; we address the risks, not the trends.
Our people are multidisciplinary and know how to tailor solutions to your organisation’s needs and preferences.
We understand the importance of risk management and data security to our clients work and reputations, and will prioritise areas of importance without losing sight of the big picture.
FinalistTelstra Best of Business Awards2022
State Finalist ACT - Building Communities
FinalistAustralian Law Awards2021
Employer of Choice
FinalistAustralian Financial Review2020
BOSS Best Places to Work List
WinnerMy Business Awards2020
Professional Services Business of the Year
FinalistAustralian Law Awards2020
Employer of Choice
Top 10 Procurement Consulting / Professional Services Companies
ALPMA / Lexis Nexis Thought Leadership Awards
WinnerAustralasian Lawyer Magazine2016
Top 30 Innovative Firms of the Year
Commonwealth Panels and Marketplaces
- Australian Government Management Advisory Services Panel
- Australian Government DTA Cloud Services Panel
- Australian Government DTA Digital Marketplace
- Australian Government Governance and Executive Search Panel
- Defence Support Services Panel
- Western Sydney Airport Professional Services Panel
State and Territory Panels and Marketplaces
- ACT Government Light Rail Stage 2 Advisors Panel
- ACT Professional Advisory Services Panel
- Victorian eServices Register
- Victorian Professional Advisory Services Panel
Special Advisor | Proximity
M 0422 225 094
We are a leading provider of integrated consulting, commercial and legal services to government and large organisations.
We collaborate with you to overcome challenges and achieve excellent outcomes. By creating an exceptional workplace culture, we equip our people with the confidence and knowledge to find the ‘right fit’ solution for your needs.
Clients can engage us for our respective expertise in legal, procurement, program, project and management consulting; but more notably, we offer the full suite of support on projects. We advise from start to finish, with Proximity consultants working seamlessly with Proximity lawyers and commercial advisors to deliver the intended project outcome.
Our team members are true experts in their field, who share their insights generously, at every step of the way.
Advantages of Proximity include:
Intensive support — dedicated resources working directly with your team.
No increase to your head count — the flexibility to scale up and down as required.
High quality — highly regarded practitioners that understand your sector.
Fresh approach — the flexibility and varied experience of external advisors and the intimate knowledge and commercial focus of an in-house team.
Tailored pricing — pricing solutions that suit your needs; whether you require price certainty or flexible pricing solutions that allow you to deal with uncertain demand.
Value for money — our model eliminates expensive overheads; and you benefit from the savings.
The Proximity difference means you:
- You won’t need to engage multiple providers on projects
- You will have a customised service delivery
- The team you work with will be handpicked to meet your project needs, with the right skills and the right size
- You will achieve an efficient delivery, through industry best practice and innovative approaches
- Integrity and traceability will be evident throughout the engagement
- You can have complete confidence that the outcome is delivered, with value for money.