Services we offer
Shared Service and Outsourcing
Change Management and Implementation
Stakeholder Engagement and Facilitation
Business Process Strategy and Improvement
Business Performance Reviews
Strategic Advice and Management Consulting
Our multidisciplinary approach to organisational planning and transformation means we offer clients a comprehensive solution grounded in real life experience.
Our team of experts includes program managers, policy advisors, lawyers, delivery officers, corporate and security experts, communication specialists and senior executives.
This approach means we can stand in your shoes to effect change.
We pride ourselves on working with you to embed changes so they are accepted and enduring.
Skills and expertise
Our Advisors have worked within Commonwealth and state governments, and at all departmental levels from the Secretary to project officers, who understand the ramifications of change on the ground.
This hands-on expertise is complemented by experts who have advised extensively in the private sector, both in Australia and internationally.
This mix of skills is critical to our success in crafting innovative and effective solutions for our clients.
WinnerMy Business Awards2020
Professional Services Business of the Year
FinalistAustralian Financial Review
BOSS Best Places to Work List
Employer of Choice
FinalistAustralian Law Awards2020
Employer of Choice
Top 10 Procurement Consulting / Professional Services Companies
ALPMA / Lexis Nexis Thought Leadership Awards
WinnerAustralasian Lawyer Magazine2016
Top 30 Innovative Firms of the Year
Commonwealth Panels and Marketplaces
- Australian Government DTA Cloud Services Panel
- Australian Government DTA Digital Marketplace
- Australian Government Governance and Executive Search Panel
- Defence Support Services Panel
- Western Sydney Airport Professional Services Panel
State and Territory Panels and Marketplaces
- ACT Government Light Rail Stage 2 Advisors Panel
- ACT Professional Advisory Services Panel
- Victorian eServices Register
- Victorian Professional Advisory Services Panel
Principal Advisor | Proximity
M 0427 859 053
We are a leading provider of integrated consulting, commercial and legal services to government and large organisations.
We collaborate with you to overcome challenges and achieve excellent outcomes. By creating an exceptional workplace culture, we equip our people with the confidence and knowledge to find the ‘right fit’ solution for your needs.
Clients can engage us for our respective expertise in legal, procurement, program, project and management consulting; but more notably, we offer the full suite of support on projects. We advise from start to finish, with Proximity consultants working seamlessly with Proximity lawyers and commercial advisors to deliver the intended project outcome.
Our team members are true experts in their field, who share their insights generously, at every step of the way.
Advantages of Proximity include:
Intensive support — dedicated resources working directly with your team.
No increase to your head count — the flexibility to scale up and down as required.
High quality — highly regarded practitioners that understand your sector.
Fresh approach — the flexibility and varied experience of external advisors and the intimate knowledge and commercial focus of an in-house team.
Tailored pricing — pricing solutions that suit your needs; whether you require price certainty or flexible pricing solutions that allow you to deal with uncertain demand.
Value for money — our model eliminates expensive overheads; and you benefit from the savings.
The Proximity difference means you:
- You won’t need to engage multiple providers on projects
- You will have a customised service delivery
- The team you work with will be handpicked to meet your project needs, with the right skills and the right size
- You will achieve an efficient delivery, through industry best practice and innovative approaches
- Integrity and traceability will be evident throughout the engagement
- You can have complete confidence that the outcome is delivered, with value for money.