Services we offer
Policy and program design, delivery and evaluation
Regulation and legislation
Our team of experts can tailor robust, tried and tested solutions to all aspects of government policy and programs, grants and regulation.
We hand pick our Advisors based on their extensive government experience, attributes and collaboration skills.
They will work with you and your team to deliver superb policy and program outcomes as well as:
- Grow the strength and agility of grants policy and program, and regulate these areas with efficiency and fluidity
- Reduce risks so you can pivot when there is political, social or legislative change.
Skills and expertise
Our government experience means we understand the unique needs and challenges faced in administering grants and grant programs.
Our Advisors have designed and delivered grant programs that withstand forensic auditing and public scrutiny.
We are skilled at tailoring program solutions to tricky project problems and we enjoy ensuring policy and program areas work collaboratively and feed back changes to new projects.
We can develop and advise on program governance and project regulation, including assurance and risk advisory services.
We are not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get involved with your team in the delivery and analysis of your policies, programs and grants.
FinalistTelstra Best of Business Awards2022
State Finalist ACT - Building Communities
FinalistAustralian Law Awards2021
Employer of Choice
FinalistAustralian Financial Review2020
BOSS Best Places to Work List
WinnerMy Business Awards2020
Professional Services Business of the Year
FinalistAustralian Law Awards2020
Employer of Choice
Top 10 Procurement Consulting / Professional Services Companies
ALPMA / Lexis Nexis Thought Leadership Awards
WinnerAustralasian Lawyer Magazine2016
Top 30 Innovative Firms of the Year
Commonwealth Panels and Marketplaces
- Australian Government Management Advisory Services Panel
- Australian Government DTA Cloud Services Panel
- Australian Government DTA Digital Marketplace
- Australian Government Governance and Executive Search Panel
- Defence Support Services Panel
- Western Sydney Airport Professional Services Panel
State and Territory Panels and Marketplaces
- ACT Government Light Rail Stage 2 Advisors Panel
- ACT Professional Advisory Services Panel
- Victorian eServices Register
- Victorian Professional Advisory Services Panel
Advisory Board Chair - Principal Advisor
National Lead - Org Planning, Transformation & Governance
Special Advisor | Proximity
M 0422 225 094
We are a leading provider of integrated consulting, commercial and legal services to government and large organisations.
We collaborate with you to overcome challenges and achieve excellent outcomes. By creating an exceptional workplace culture, we equip our people with the confidence and knowledge to find the ‘right fit’ solution for your needs.
Clients can engage us for our respective expertise in legal, procurement, program, project and management consulting; but more notably, we offer the full suite of support on projects. We advise from start to finish, with Proximity consultants working seamlessly with Proximity lawyers and commercial advisors to deliver the intended project outcome.
Our team members are true experts in their field, who share their insights generously, at every step of the way.
Advantages of Proximity include:
Intensive support — dedicated resources working directly with your team.
No increase to your head count — the flexibility to scale up and down as required.
High quality — highly regarded practitioners that understand your sector.
Fresh approach — the flexibility and varied experience of external advisors and the intimate knowledge and commercial focus of an in-house team.
Tailored pricing — pricing solutions that suit your needs; whether you require price certainty or flexible pricing solutions that allow you to deal with uncertain demand.
Value for money — our model eliminates expensive overheads; and you benefit from the savings.
The Proximity difference means you:
- You won’t need to engage multiple providers on projects
- You will have a customised service delivery
- The team you work with will be handpicked to meet your project needs, with the right skills and the right size
- You will achieve an efficient delivery, through industry best practice and innovative approaches
- Integrity and traceability will be evident throughout the engagement
- You can have complete confidence that the outcome is delivered, with value for money.