Proximity has a team of experts with significant experience drawn from working on a range of Commonwealth and State Royal Commissions.
If your organisation is preparing for an imminent Inquiry, understanding how Royal Commissions operate will be vital for your organisation to develop sound submissions, responses and witness statements.
Our team offers practical insights to help your organisation co-operate effectively with the Inquiry and solicitors assisting, manage document requests, prepare witnesses, respond to questions and to prepare for both interim and final Inquiry findings and recommendations.
Skills and expertise
Our expert Advisors will assist you to develop strategic policy responses to the issues and themes likely to be the focus of an Inquiry.
We will help you identify and address systemic issues that span service delivery, regulatory or compliance functions.
Our team will draft and collate coherent, accurate and comprehensive response documents – an ability valued by our clients time and again.
Our team has worked on a range of Inquiries, including:
- the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse
- the Royal Commission into the prevention of violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation of people with disability
- the Royal Commission into the Protection and Detention of Children in the NT
- the Royal Commission into Victoria’s Mental Health System
- the Victorian Royal Commission into Crown Casino.
FinalistAustralian Law Awards2021
Employer of Choice
FinalistAustralian Financial Review2020
BOSS Best Places to Work List
WinnerMy Business Awards2020
Professional Services Business of the Year
FinalistAustralian Law Awards2020
Employer of Choice
Top 10 Procurement Consulting / Professional Services Companies
ALPMA / Lexis Nexis Thought Leadership Awards
WinnerAustralasian Lawyer Magazine2016
Top 30 Innovative Firms of the Year
Commonwealth Panels and Marketplaces
- Australian Government DTA Cloud Services Panel
- Australian Government DTA Digital Marketplace
- Australian Government Governance and Executive Search Panel
- Defence Support Services Panel
- Western Sydney Airport Professional Services Panel
State and Territory Panels and Marketplaces
- ACT Government Light Rail Stage 2 Advisors Panel
- ACT Professional Advisory Services Panel
- Victorian eServices Register
- Victorian Professional Advisory Services Panel
We are a leading provider of integrated consulting, commercial and legal services to government and large organisations.
We collaborate with you to overcome challenges and achieve excellent outcomes. By creating an exceptional workplace culture, we equip our people with the confidence and knowledge to find the ‘right fit’ solution for your needs.
Clients can engage us for our respective expertise in legal, procurement, program, project and management consulting; but more notably, we offer the full suite of support on projects. We advise from start to finish, with Proximity consultants working seamlessly with Proximity lawyers and commercial advisors to deliver the intended project outcome.
Our team members are true experts in their field, who share their insights generously, at every step of the way.
Advantages of Proximity include:
Intensive support — dedicated resources working directly with your team.
No increase to your head count — the flexibility to scale up and down as required.
High quality — highly regarded practitioners that understand your sector.
Fresh approach — the flexibility and varied experience of external advisors and the intimate knowledge and commercial focus of an in-house team.
Tailored pricing — pricing solutions that suit your needs; whether you require price certainty or flexible pricing solutions that allow you to deal with uncertain demand.
Value for money — our model eliminates expensive overheads; and you benefit from the savings.
The Proximity difference means you:
- You won’t need to engage multiple providers on projects
- You will have a customised service delivery
- The team you work with will be handpicked to meet your project needs, with the right skills and the right size
- You will achieve an efficient delivery, through industry best practice and innovative approaches
- Integrity and traceability will be evident throughout the engagement
- You can have complete confidence that the outcome is delivered, with value for money.