Make an enquiry
Thanks for your enquiry.
We’ll be in touch shortly.
We have a flexible approach to service delivery. We will work with you to deliver our services in a way that best suits your needs and objectives.
We work as a legal or commercial advisor on major projects or matters. Our project work has covered major commercial transactions, legislative reform programs and managing litigation caseloads.
- Defence – Air Warfare Destroyer Maintenance Contracts
- Defence – Landing Helicopter Dock Maintenance Contracts
- Icon Water – Asset Maintenance and Management System
- Immigration – Internet Gateway Procurement
- Integrated with the project team to help spot and manage commercial and legal issues early
- Flexibility to scale up and down the assistance required throughout the project
- Highly experienced advisors who can assist your project to achieve great outcomes and manage risk
- Multi-disciplinary team providing you a ‘one-stop shop’ solution
- Flexible pricing arrangements
We work as a member of your in-house team for a defined period of time, often to cover an absence or departure, to provide specialist skills or to deal with workload spikes.
- Therapeutic Goods Administration – Public law advice
- Department of Defence – Ship sustainment
- Department of Defence – Software licensing
- Department of Human Services – Information access
- Department of Health – Aged care
- Department of Infrastructure – R&D litigation
- National Disability Insurance Agency – Commercial law advice
- Intensive support from a dedicated person working as part of your team
- No increase to your headcount
- Flexibility to scale up and down
- Highly regarded advisors who understand your environment
- The commercial focus of an in-house team
- Flexible pricing arrangements without the surprises from six-minute billing
We provide general legal advice on a range of legal matters and provide consultancy services including reviewing client legal and procurement functions.
- Review of Procurement and Grants Framework – Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Review of procurement templates and tools – Australian Taxation Office
- Intranet redevelopment – National Medical Health and Research Council
- Cyber security legislative advice – Department of Defence
- Contract Price and Payment Model Improvement Project – Australian Taxation Office
- Highly experienced team of consultants that know how to solve problems and provide workable solutions
- We recommend solutions and stick around to help implement the solution
- Multi-disciplinary service that covers legal, procurement and commercial issues
- Flexible pricing arrangements including fixed price, milestones and other outcome based pricing